Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

Ever since, teachers are very important to us especially to student like us. They teach children or students everything they know. I really appreciate teachers and their work. Because teachers are sharing their knowledge to students or children even though some students are not listening when they are discussing. Some are busy talking, some students have their own business and some students are maybe sleeping or busy texting.
My teacher is like a great hero. Because everytime they share their knowledge and experiences to us, I gain to them, that this knowledge that I gain will be a great and big help to my future life. Teachers help us to prepare or to make us ready to the future life. That's why I call my teachers as my hero because like a hero, Teachers are helping other people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment